We strengthen, protect and waterproof marine installations and infrastructure even in extreme temperatures and conditions.
Fosroc provides solutions to strengthen, protect and waterproof a variety of marine installations including wharfs, bridge pilings, locks, desalination conduits and seawalls. In Hong Kong, for example, we work alongside colleagues in the Water Solutions division for the Highways Department on a giant submersible tunnel project along the northern waterfront of the island.
Even in extremes conditions, Fosroc products and solutions protect concrete against water penetration, cracking and other damage, preventing the corrosion of the reinforcing steel.
Our marine solutions include:
- A range of high performance and technically superior admixtures for concrete
- A fully integrated range of highly durable waterproofing solutions for below and above ground waterproofing
- Protection of concrete structure from weathering, abrasion and chloride ingress
- Precision-engineered grouts to create a complete support for bases and crane rails.
- A full range of innovative solutions for sealing expansion and construction joints
- High performance mortars tested to EN 1504, for structural and non-structural repairs
- Cathodic protection of marine piles
- Underwater concreting, grouting and repair materials
- Grouting Rails with dynamic and compressive loading
- Anchoring Resins for secure fixing
- Conbextra High Precision Cementitious Grouts
- Conbextra EP range of Epoxy Grouts
- Lokfix resin anchors
Concrete RepairsRenderoc repair mortars with rapid set and high strength, for fast turn around concrete reinstatement
- Nitomortar S, Nitomortar PE
- Thioflex 600 / Colpor 200PF joint sealants
- Hydrocell XL joint filler board
Jetties Corrosion PreventionSpecialised Impressed Current Cathodic Protection of submerged reinforced concrete columns using Fosroc Marine Jacket. Sizes created bespoke for each element providing corrosion protection and resistance to mechanical damage common in tidal zones.
Structural StrengtheningPost application structural strengthening using fibre reinforced composites and adhesives Nitoplate carbon fibre plates, Nitowrap Carbon, Aramid and Glass fabric wrapping system. Nitorod embedded carbon fibre reinforcing bars.
Jetties RepairRepairing and reinstating concrete below the waterline and in the tidal zone.
- Renderoc DS/SC
- Renderoc LA
- Renderoc HB 45
- Nitomortar UA
- Conbexra UW
Concrete Repairs & Coatings
- Renderoc repair mortars for reinstatement of damaged concrete and render
- Renderoc FC for reprofiling and sealing of concrete
- Dekguard coatings for protection from carbonation and chlorides
- Nitoproof fire-rated UV-Stable coating
- Fosroc Polyurea waterproof spray-applied coating
- Nitoseal joint sealants
- Flamex fire-rated sealants
- Nitoflor FC150/ Nitoflor EPU100, for hard wearing, chemical & abrasion resistance coating
- Nitoflor SL3000U/Nitoflor SL3000UT, for high chemical, abrasion and service temperature resistance PU Cementitious self-smoothing
- Nitoflor Lithurin 2 for dust proof concrete floor surface
- Nitoflor Hardtop for high abrasion resistance concrete floor
- Nitoseal MS300 / Thioflex 600, floor joint sealants
- Flamex, fire rated joint sealant
- Proofex fully integrated range of waterproofing and drainage membranes and ancillaries
- Supercast PVC and hydrophilic waterstops
- Fosroc Polyurea waterproof spray-applied seamless coating
Marine Case Studies
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.