- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Carry out various Technical Service tasks such as field and site inspections, product testing,
product evaluation, product presentations and customer support.
- Respond to all customer and sales support services and product inquiries.
- Ensure the safety and quality of all products.
- Carry out risk assessments and regular checks of all products in the market including those
already sold and installed by the consumers.
- Monitor technical service performance via internal system designed to capture all technical
- Assist in ensuring the effective, accurate and efficient operation of all product test equipment.
- Manage laboratory equipment maintenance ensuring it is safe, reliable and highly optimized.
- Carry out process and product improvements that will enhance product features and
- Identify, assess and respond to potential risks accordingly.
- Assist Sales Capability, Training and Development and Sales Support Team in performing product presentations.
- Assist recycling and waste management of all products.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ Degree in any Engineering courses and equivalent.
- Graduate of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Architecture are highly recommended.
- Preferably with 5yrs. minimum working experience in related field is required for this position
- Strong Communication skills to enable effective interaction with application resources and technical
- Responsible, efficient, honest, results oriented, confident, competent
- Can work with motivation at minimum supervision, customer, and solution oriented.
- Preferably with Driver’s License.